Commercial Interior Painting Services
Expert Painting Contractors Serving Tulsa Businesses
From water stains to chipped paint to holes in the walls, over time, the interior of your business will start to show wear. When that happens, you might not be making a positive impression on your visitors and potential customers. Upgrade your property’s interior aesthetics with a new paint job from Arrowhead Painting.
Our Interior Painting Process
Arrowhead Painting takes pride in providing high-quality paint products and superior customer service and workmanship. We follow a strict procedure to ensure that your paint job will last for a very long time.
- Cleaning: We want to make sure that paint correctly adheres to the surface so we will thoroughly clean and prep the area to remove dirt and pollutants.
- Property Protection: Our team will cover all furniture, office equipment, flooring, wallpaper and more with plastic and drop cloths.
- Scraping & Priming: We need to remove all loose paint, and fill and smooth out any cosmetic damage. We will then prime the area to ensure that new paint properly adheres to the wall, and the old paint doesn’t bleed through the new coat.
- Caulking: Our crew will caulk any small cracks that we find.
- Tape & Bed: If there are larger cracks, we will tape and bed them. We will repair drywall so that it matches the original texture.
- Application: Our painters are experienced in spraying and brush-and-roll application, and we will select the best method based on the application.
- Progression: We will finish the work in a professional manner and clean up any mess. You will be given touch-up paint for future use.